Saturday, November 11, 2017

"Zootopia's" irony is too good

These are my honest thoughts and reactions to watching Disney’s Zootopia:

  • Why is the beginning so creepy?
  • This is the cutest and most disturbing performance I’ve ever seen
  • “We gave up on our dreams and we settled.” Wow great parenting
  • Be ambitious little bunny, don’t let your sad parents tell you otherwise
  • Oh gosh I struggled with just two siblings, imagine having 275, goodness
  • Gideon needs someone to whoop some sense into him. Gosh I would’ve kicked him hundreds of more times if I were Judy
  • YES JUDY way to go 
  • This scene where she is leaving her family is going to make me tear up a little, not gonna lie
  • Whoa she has an IPod
  • This Shakira song is very catchy
  • I love all the details Disney puts into these movies. Even remembering how windows fog up in the cold is amazing
  • I think I’d want to live in the rainforest district because I like the greenery and rain
  • The parallels and meaning to race in this movie is done very well. It’s interesting how they added the part about “only bunnies being able to call each other cute”
  • Oh goodness she needs to watch for this fox, there is definitely something off about him
  • Shout-out to the American dream
  • Come on Judy you haven’t listened to anyone’s opinions so far, why care about this one?
  • It’s funny how true it is that, depending on whatever mood you’re in, that type of music is playing on the radio so you can’t escape it
  • Her parents are real drags
  • This is your chance! Get him Judy 
  • I don’t know if I’m just in an emotional state right now, but I almost teared up again listening to Mrs. Otterton’s story about her husband being missing
  • I LOVE assistant mayor Bellwether, always coming in to save Judy at the best times
  • “Even though I’m just a dumb bunny, we are good at multiplying.” comedic genius
  • The irony is too good when they made the DMV workers sloths
  •  I love how they play each other (Judy and Nick)
  • Oh, I remember Mr. Big! Loved him and his Godfather-like qualities
  • I know I’ve said this many times about movies, but this storyline is great and the writers are incredible. Animals turning to savages huh
  • Gosh the driver seemed so nice why did he have to pull this number on them and go savage
  • Watching the relationship between Nick and Judy grow is adorable. They are perfect for each other and they don’t even realize it
  • Not at all suspicious, just a creepy building with men dressed in black guarding it
  • GEEZ that tiger came out of no where
  • YAY she found him!!
  • Oh, spoke too soon. She found him, but the savage half of him
  • Why didn’t she have anyone debrief her about what to and not to say in a press conference? Because that did not go well
  • And as Nick guessed it, she went back home and became a carrot farmer
  • Now what nick missed was that she went home, but came back better than ever
  • Oh my gosh “Pig hero 6” “wrangled” and “wreck-it Rhino”
  • As a Duke fan, I think it was brilliant to make the bad guys rams (like UNC)
  • I would say that making the mayor the real bad guy is a twist, but she was bound do revolt in some way against the way she was treated. Classic Disney move
  • AH THAT WAS GREAT “It’s called a hustle sweet heart.”
  • Those recording pens have saved countless protagonist lives in movies
  • YAYYY the Ottertons are united this is so sweet
  • I must’ve jinxed myself saying I wasn’t surprised because I was not expecting Flash as the speeding driver!!

No comments:

Post a Comment