Sunday, November 12, 2017

I love Sven if you didn't already know :)

Here are my honest reactions and thoughts to watching Disney's Frozen:
  • This music really gets the viewer into the mood of the setting. I love it!
  • This soundtrack is phenomenal. It makes sense that it won so many awards
  • I think the song “Frozen Heart” doesn’t get enough credit, it's so good !
  • AH BABY SVEN
  • Little Ana was so dramatic, “The skies awake, so I’m awake.”
  • I forgot, but why was it that only Elsa was given Ice powers?
  • Next question, what happens after they finish playing in the snow that Elsa had made in their house? Is she able to clean it up as easy as she can make it?
  • Why is little Kristoff wandering around by himself at night?
  • For a king, he sure isn’t the brightest when it comes to caring for his daughter. Locking her up and keeping her from human contact makes everything that much worse because then she is constantly aware of her powers and the dangers she could bring.
  • The most iconic door knocks EVER
  • “conceal it, don’t feel it, don’t let it show.” Wow, another example of terrible parenting
  • I remember reading about a conspiracy that says their parents were also Tarzan’s parents, who washed up after a ship wreck and was then sadly attacked by a tiger.
  • I’m very impressed that Ana has held onto wanting to be with her sister for so long. By this time, many people would’ve just accepted that she wasn’t going to come out and moved on
  • Gosh, I wish I had a sister
  • MORE SEAGULLS ah the parallels are crazy
  • Ok, I love my dog, but I wouldn’t eat slobbered covered food from him
  • The Duke of Weseltown is so slimy
  • I am Ana waking up in the morning haha
  • I love how Disney doesn’t try to portray the princess as perfect in everything, it shows their evolvement
  • Their port looks very similar to the one in The Little Mermaid
  •  AH RAPUNZEL SPOTTED
  • They portray horses pretty much the exact same way in all their movies. For instance, Hans’ horse is almost identical in features and characteristics to Maximus from Tangled
  • GOSH if I didn’t already know how much of a slim bag Hans was, he would be one of the best princes Disney made. So sweet
  • I love their outfits
  • What the heck…. What are his dance moves? I don’t think I’ve laughed so hard in a while hahahah. I can only imagine the voice actor trying not to break character while recording this
  • In the midst of Elsa trying to help Ana, she’s really hurting her
  • Notice how Hans talks about finding a new place and not really about her in the song “Love is an Open Door”
  • Ouch, put it to her Ana
  • Whoop, that backfired. Maybe Ana should’ve been a bit nicer
  • The most overplayed and catchy song ever has started …
  • LET IT GOOO LET IT GOOOOOO
  • Although this had to be very traumatizing for Elsa, it definitely allowed her to become her best self
  • The most iconic braid ever
  • So much sass, “the cold never bothered me anyway.”
  • “yoohoo, big summer blowout!”
  • hahahah Kristoff’s reaction to hearing about Ana’s engagement is great. How does she not see how weird it is?
  • ANOTHER PARALLEL ! wolves in Frozen and Beauty and the Beast
  • Sven is so adorable
  • Josh Gad is a comedic genius
  • Hahhahaha “who’s the funky looking donkey over there?” “That’s Sven.” “Uh huh, and who’s the Reindeer?”
  • Honestly, I would want to “burst Olaf’s bubble” too, just as Kristoff does. Is that terrible?
  • Wow I dislike Weseltown soo much
  • “Oh, look at that, I’ve been impaled.” Again, another example of the brilliance that is the writers
  • I know I’ve said this many, many times already, but I love Sven 
  • I think the scene where Kristoff introduces Ana to his family and they are still in rock form is the best scene out of the entire movie. Their faces are priceless
  • This is my favorite song out of the entire movie. “What’s the issue dear? Why are you holding back from such a man?”
  • Poor Elsa. I am a bit confused as to why she didn’t think to find someone to help her though.
  • NO Kristoff, stay!
  • Hans is an iconic character even though he’s a terrible person. He’s one of the first villains in a Disney movie to not be introduced initially as evil. He instead is introduced with the assumption that he is to be the heroic prince figure that Ana is destined to be with.
  • He really thinks he can get away with this? Killing a queen and a princess just so he can be a ruler? How is that not suspicious?
  • Go Kristoff Go! Save Ana!
  • “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours…” beautifully put, Olaf
  • I’m glad Elsa isn’t bothered by the cold because wearing an off the shoulder dress in that storm is just plain stupid
  • NOOO SVEN !!!
  • Oh, wait, he’s ok. Phew
  • I’ve never cried watching Ana freeze before, but I’m getting a little teary eyed, not going to lie
  • AH YES SISTERLY LOVE.
  • I love how Disney made the act of true love between sisters and not between a prince and princess. Although love can be “planted” initially by meeting someone, true love is cultivated over time and that’s what Ana and Elsa’s love is.
  • Wow Sven is the cutest
  • WAY TO GO ANA!! I’m glad someone punched him
  • Honestly, after the “eternal freeze” they just had, I’m surprised everyone wanted Elsa to make an ice rink and have it snow again 

No comments:

Post a Comment