Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Disney Dogs

If you haven't realized it by now from my blogs, I love dogs. They are the sweetest and most caring animals, and are WAY better than cats in every aspect, in my opinion. I am convinced that most Disney animators and writers are "dog people" as well because they almost always portray dogs in this same light, super caring and always good. Many of the heroes/protagonists in films actually own a dog, like Prince Eric and Max, Wendy and Nana from Peter Pan, or Carl and Doug from Up. Cats, on the other hand, are usually evil in Disney films. Their owners are typically the villain and they go around terrorizing the protagonist and their sidekicks. For instance, in Cinderella, the cat is literally named after the devil, Lucifer, and Bruno, the dog, is the hero because he saves Cinderella from being locked in her room by chasing Lucifer away. All in all, I believe that Disney loves dogs just as much as I do, and I love that they portray them in such a positive way.
I found this Buzzfeed quiz that tests your knowledge about Disney dogs, and like the dog-lover that I am, I of course immediately clicked it. If some of your favorite Disney characters are dogs, then I highly recommend testing your knowledge on this difficult quiz. Enjoy !

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ronquiogue/the-hardest-disney-dog-quiz-youll-ever-take-26p7m?origin=filqui&utm_term=.dqzdYAX0w#.ccbDAxOBP

No comments:

Post a Comment