Sunday, November 12, 2017

Are you a Disney Animal lover?

Who is your favorite Disney animal? Is it Pongo from 101 Dalmatians? Sebastian from The Little Mermaid? Or maybe it's Sven, from Frozen? My favorite animals have to be Sven, Max from The Little Mermaid, Nana from Peter Pan, and Louis from Princess and the Frog. Now, don't get me wrong, I love watching Mushu and the cats in The Aristocats, but there's something about Disney dogs/animals that act like dogs (Sven) that I am more drawn to. Well, if you have a favorite Disney animal, then that must mean that you have seen enough Disney movies to be able to pick one! In this BuzzFeed quiz, it asks you to name several Disney animals that are in the range from easy, to quite hard if you aren't a very devoted Disney fan. I took it and got most of them right, so it's not impossible, but its still challenging, especially near the end. I definitely recommend trying it and seeing if you are, in fact, and avid Disney animal lover.

Link:     https://www.buzzfeed.com/karlaagis/disney-pets?origin=filqui&utm_term=.fjPdvP541#.xvmgv7zPa

No comments:

Post a Comment