Saturday, October 14, 2017

Princess hats and family



Here are some more pictures of my family at Disney World in 2003! Taken near the beginning of our adventures at Disney World, this picture picture perfectly captures our feelings about being at Disney because we look like we are exploding with excitement. Wearing a typical "toddler Sophie" outfit of Lilly Pulitzer and big bows, I was ready to go and explore the magic Disney had to offer.





 This was a special moment in my life because I had always loved Genie from Aladdin, and finally being able to meet him was a dream come true. Also, as you can see, I was wearing my favorite hat, the pink princess hat that had Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty on it.





This is a picture of my brother, Josh, being messy as always as he eats a burger at Disney. Donned with his trusty Buzz Lightyear hat and Salty Dog shirt, he was definitely in his happy place.









1 comment:

  1. Love the throwback photos! Also, I'm totally trying to figure out where the first photo is taken, because I'm a nerd like that. I think the Ticket and Transportation Center?

    ReplyDelete