Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Thought of the (Tues)day

Here are some photos of my family's Disney trip back in 2003! My dad had a business conference at Disney World and decided to take the family (well, all but one. My youngest brother did not come because he was too young to appreciate the wonder of Disney).


In this photo, I am posing with the hilarious Timon from The Lion King, and if you can't tell from my face, it was a magical moment.







 My parents really wanted Josh, my brother, and me to get the full Disney experience when we went, so they bought us all sorts of souvenirs. Shirts, hats, shoes, you name it, we most likely have it or almost bought it. Included in our souvenir pile were autograph books for the characters to sign. You can see us grasping our books as we get excited to add Goofy's signature to our autograph collection. 




Of course, we had to get a family picture taken with the one and only Eeyore. I think I was the most excited, besides my mom, to meet Eeyore because he was just so sweet and was definitely one of my favorite characters in Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment