Sunday, December 3, 2017

Choosing your Favorite Disney Dog = Hardest Decision Ever

Over the course of this past semester, I have made it pretty obvious that I have an extreme love for dogs, especially Disney's dogs. Recently, I was asked which Disney dog was my favorite, and I could not bring myself to only pick one. I mean really, to me, its like asking a parent who their favorite child is, its just not possible to choose one. So, I'm now asking which is your favorite Disney dog:

Is it Doug from Up

Is it Pongo from 101 Dalmations
Is it Nana from Peter Pan
Is it Max from The Little Mermaid
Is it the dogs from Lady and the Tramp
Or is it Pluto, Mickey Mouse's trusty companion? 
I know there are many more amazing dogs that Disney has made, like the ones in Oliver and Company, Bolt, Bruno from Cinderella, and even Copper from Fox and the Hound, but these are just the few that came to mind first. Good luck choosing ! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why you didn't have a GIF of Bruno saving Cinderella

    ReplyDelete